"free bunny" Arizona

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Tracy....maybe that will get us somewhere. I hope we can help this bunny.

i hope you guys can get somewhere with this!

Anna

Aww such a sweet bun :)

I really hope you lot are able to save this bunny :D

I live in England so there's no hope for me!

Good luck :dude:

Same here, if I wasn't on the other side of the pond I'd take her! I'm sure Chalk and Mouse would love it...:shock:

But it would be so lovely if you managed to rescue her from that idiot, she's soooo cute! Why oh why be so rude to somebody offering to help you?!

still waiting for a response folks...just a quick update.

will let you all know what happens.

tracy

How's it going?

i never heard back from her. let's all just hope that poor bunny makes it through this and finds a decent home that will give her a CAGE for goodness sake.

tracy

well folks, without even a reply to me, this idiot flagged me as spam and i got a nice email from craigslist telling me if i spam anyone again they will block my email address from craigslist and responding to ads.

nice job moron, i was trying to take your rabbit so you wouldn't have to keep the poor girl up on craigslist. i swear i have no patience for irresponsible piglike monsters like this idiot. man i have choice words for her right now.

i am about to put up the white flag and surrender and just hope that this baby gets a good, safe home and pulls through this mess. sickening, it's just so sickening.

any other ideas?

amy -- i'm sorry this didn't work out. maybe we'll make a good team another time to save a bun in need, with an owner that has some brain cells in their skull.

tracy

Tracy.....this is really horrible. What a horrible person, we were just trying to help :(. I wish the person had left a phone number on Craigslist.

I'm sure something like this will come up again and we will both be able to save a bunny.

Don't forget that I also take in rats that need me :).

undergunfire wrote:
Tracy.....this is really horrible. What a horrible person, we were just trying to help :(. I wish the person had left a phone number on Craigslist.

I'm sure something like this will come up again and we will both be able to save a bunny.

Don't forget that I also take in rats that need me :).
i just don't get it! you put up a rabbit on craigslist and here we are trying to adopt her, like you WANT someone to, and you go ahead and yell at one person and report the other person as spam. some people just make no sense. we did what we could.

and one day, we will save another life or two, rat or bunny alike! :)

tracy

The ad is still active as of 1/3. I wonder if this was legit.

bunny
[line]

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-03, 8:49AM MST

female bunny about a 1 and a half old ,pretty friendly
prescott valley

0101050102110104102008010372ccd8c0b90122effa005ce9.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 526985283

Latest posts

Back