Freddy's big day tomorrow..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fatboy Comes Through! :yes:

:pray: Thank you, God.

-Carolyn

Just got home from the Vet ... his lil man partslook terrible (he still has them)! :(and there some bloodstains on the fur by his other man part ...poor lil guy I feel realllybad right now :(but hes happily munching away at craisins andtook some nutrical...

Awesome....I'm sure, tbh, you feel worse than he does..other than being tired, it was hard to tell either of my males were done!

Glad to hear he's eating well!

OMG Vicky is soooo mad about being along allday....I know she was freaking a little theis afternoon looking forhim...I came home and their cage was totally trashed ...and she justkinda chased him around the cage...like "where have you been all day??!"

The only rabbit in the world to voluntarily eat Nute-Cal right out of the tube

neuter%20006.jpg

FreddysMom wrote:
OMG Vicky is soooo mad about being along all day....I knowshe was freaking a little theis afternoon looking for him...I came homeand their cage was totally trashed ...and she just kinda chased himaround the cage...like "where have you been all day??!"
Sorry I wasn't here to wish you luck, glad he came through, just readthis and had to ask,,, is he back in the cage with Vicky????

ariel wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
OMG Vickyis soooo mad about being along all day....I know she was freaking alittle theis afternoon looking for him...I came home and their cage wastotally trashed ...and she just kinda chased him around the cage...like"where have you been all day??!"
Sorry I wasn't here towish you luck, glad he came through, just read this and had to ask,,,is he back in the cage with Vicky????

Yes he is in the cage with Vicky .. She was really PO'd aboutbeing left alone for the day (that and freddy stinks like antiseptic..im sure that doesnt help)..she chased him around for a good fiveminutes like an old nagging wife LOL ....they are back tocozy cuddling and grooming as of now :)

So we had to go back to the Vet today ... Mr.Fatty cant keep away from his incision, so he had to get alampshade! ...It's kida big and I had to cut a little U so hecould eat/drink.

He's SO not happy with this lampshade

poorbaby%20002.jpg

modified lampshade

poorbaby%20003.jpg

Good luck keeping it on him!! If you havetrouble you might try a kitten collar...I had to go that route withCorky....he eventually learned how to get it off...but it took a coupleweeks!

Aww...poor Freddy Spaghetti!

He's such a good boy. Give him lots and lots of kisses.

-Carolyn

im so glad he pulled through alright! he lookslike such a sweetheart. i thought you weren't supposed to put e-collarson rabbits because then they can't eat their cecotrophes? go Fatboy!!:bunnydance:

Back