Freddy + Victoria

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
she has become his shadow. wherever freddy is,she is two steps behind. she loooooves to pester him. Whenheslayingin his cage while she is out she will pokeher nose thru to touch him so hell get up and pay attention toher...they like grooming each other:)i loooove mybabies

snugglin
DVC00036.jpg

were so cute

DVC00049.jpg

lots of kisses

DVC00043.jpg

DVC00040.jpg

DVC00038.jpg

are you done yet dad?

DVC00048.jpg

cutie pie
DVC00050.jpg

aww thank you..thats sweet :)...imsorry i don't have any pix of themsaved on my laptop...anddont rush into getting any! I carefully thought out and drew out what ihave on myself..and what i have has a signifigance tome(sorry to sound like your mom there :p)

Oh my gosh! They're so cutetogether. I can see why you couldn't leave Victoria in thepet store. She's adorable. She really is tiny.

Laura

the lil baby is a kiss-a-holic..will not stopgiving kisses..occasionally gives a lil nip but its pinches and ticklesat the same time so its okay :p...i think i would have felthorrible if i left her in there....Freddy goes in for the big snip-snipon June 13th...so then after they can have some better bunny playtimetogether!

Latest posts

Back