Frankfurt KY Show 9/29

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
Is anyone else nearby going??

It's River City RBA and Capital City RBA are hosting.

I've got 7 dutch babies going and 3 new zealand ladies going.

Dutch babies going:

Connie- Black Sr doe

Raf- Blue Sr Buck

Marcie- Blue Jr Doe

Eliot- Chinchilla Jr Buck

Syd- Gray Sr buck

Natalie- Steel sr doe

Sassy- Tort jr doe

New Zealands going:

Xena- Broken Sr doe(also for sale)

Juliet- Broken Sr doe

Miss Robinson- Broken 6/8 doe (also for sale)

So let's see how well it goes!!! I'll post how I ended up after the show!! I'm excited it's the first show in the fall season

I'll have to upload pictures tomorrow, I'm sooo burned out and exhausted, I only had a couple hours of sleep before the show.
I know in River City show I neglected to write down where everyone placed, I was floored with the Best of Breed with my blue jr doe(third daughter out of that doe to take a BOB this year) But I believe I also took BOV Gray with my sr buck(only had 2 jr bucks to compete with) and BOV or BOSV steel with my sr doe.
In Capital City I did much better and did write everything down.
BOV Black with my sr doe(she's got a jr BOB leg)
BOV Blue with my blue sr buck
BOV Steel with my sr doe.
The blue sr buck went on to take BOB and the Steel sr doe took BOS.

I was really quite enthralled with the results. I know the lady and her 2 boys that show with me took all the torts, she's got some amazing torts. She had a couple DQ's but she knew it would happen with the buck that was DQ'd. Some judges see them, some do not(war freckles from biting and getting bitten in the nose)

Congratulations at the show :)

lol @ freckles once I was helping comment and a judge found a teeny tiny freckle INSIDE the nose of a dutch and had to DQ it. I found it quite amazing

Quick shot of the show room- It was a very tiny show!

DSCN2578.jpg

That's me in the black tee- Horse Junkie shirt. That's Marcie being judged, with Natalie sticking her head out.

K4B2nl.jpg

Still judging dutch: I Loved this judge, she was soo friendly!

naNEil.jpg

Two of my carriers, Connie, Natalie, Marcie and Sassy on top, CiCi, Johnny, Timon and Kylie on the bottom, I have two more carriers- you can see Syd in one of them in the bottom left, that had Syd, Eliot and Rafik and a Nethie doe in it, and the 3 new zealand does and my tort dutch babies for sale in the big carrier under the boys. I came fully loaded!

fUHSrl.jpg

woahlookitsme wrote:
Congratulations at the show :)

lol @ freckles once I was helping comment and a judge found a teeny tiny freckle INSIDE the nose of a dutch and had to DQ it. I found it quite amazing

Yep!! One of the jr grays that was there, was son of my gray and he had a little fuzzy up in his nose. the judge DQ'd him for a freckle, it was a booger more or less! That one was funny.

Latest posts

Back