Fraggles foot obsession....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fraggles is obsessed with feet! She wants to be petted by feet constantly. When you walk into the living room she attacks you and demands foot attention. She grooms feet and shoves her her head under your feet. We trip over her constantly and are always booting her in the butt. Does anyone else have a foot obsessed bunny? How do you deal with it???

AK000011.JPG

Serena just wants to be rubbed and is pesty till she gets her due. I think it's a Checkered Giant thing. Finn looks and acts just like her but he's only a quarter of her mass. We learned to do the "shuffle" in the bunny room.

Ellie has recently become obsessed with my slippers and flip flops. My slippers have a rubber bottom and she will try to get edges of the sole all the time, she digs at the top of the slipper, all while they're on my feet. It makes me crazy.
THEN she ate the little rubber tag off my rainbow flip flops, they're the weird foamy rubber ones for outside wear.
20asb9d.jpg

She did that whilst the flop was on the foots.

Spike doesn't do feet, but he is obsessed with pants. He loves to lick and nibble at them. You'll be standing there and all of a sudden a little rabbit is licking your pants. Even if you just throw your pants on the floor, he will go lick them and curl up in them.

He doesn't want pets with feet, but will demand pets by nudging your hand onto his head. I've never tried petting him with my feet. Perhaps he just has never gotten an instinct for it.

Back