Four weeks to young to determine kit sex?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pamnock wrote:
Hey if you got 'em - flaunt 'em LOL

Pam
LOL! First thing that comes to my mind is a cute 'little' CheckeredGiant. Maybe thats why he's so proud LOL! Mommy lets him know he hasthe right toflaunt 'em!

Bowill hear you!

LMAO! It's the only picture I havewhich would help... I do have one of him with his... ahem... 'thing'out but I don't think it's appropriate to post on here!LOL Dan says he feels quite inadequate himself seeing Henry'smanhood, so Bo's in good company! :p:D

Ang xx

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Hey if you got'em - flaunt 'em LOL

Pam
LOL! First thing that comes to my mind is a cute 'little' CheckeredGiant. Maybe thats why he's so proud LOL! Mommy lets him know he hasthe right toflaunt 'em!

Can you imagine if I posted a picture of his??????? My goodness, they're

the size of a bull's!!!!

Pam

Oh Pam, he's beautiful! What's his name? and I have heard checkers are hard to raise, what's the deal there?

pamnock wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Hey if you got'em - flaunt 'em LOL

Pam
Can you imagine if I posted a picture of his??????? My goodness, they're

the size of a bull's!!!!

Pam
I'd love to see the faces on people's faces if youdid LOL! Just to let ya'll know.. the rabbit we are discussing jewelshang to the cage floor! He'd make some does happy if they saw hisjewels LOL!

They don't just hang -- those beauties dragLOL I've seen him actually standing on them and it'sbeyond my how those things don't get injured :D

Bo B Bunny -- His name is actually "DWARF" and he was a gift from a friend.

I think every breed has its challenges and individual breedingdifficulties, as many of the purebreds today are bred for physicalappearance and not chosen for their reproduction attributes.

Pam

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:

I'd love to see the faces on people's faces if you did LOL!Just to let ya'll know.. the rabbit we are discussing jewels hang tothe cage floor! He'd make some does happy if they saw his jewels LOL!

I just couldn't do it Amanda :D Too sexually explicit for this board -- there are children hereLOL

Pam

I trancedNepotoday ( I'm getting a little better at that :)) and I saw somethingpink hidden above his anus, is this the vent area? or is it just skin?Itlooks a little like Henry's picture but they are waysmaller.

Did you click on that link I posted for the vent area?

That's probably what you saw. It's on either side of their umm..... thingy LOL

Latest posts

Back