FOUND NEW NAME FOR OUR BUNNY!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyshelties

Reaction score
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]So our new little holland lop's name is [/align]
[align=center]Cordy[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]I think it's cute!! [/align]
[align=center]We watch Buffy the vampire slayer a lot and that's one of the girls nicknames on their and they really loved it when I started naming off names from the show.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]funny how names are the hardest things to come up with. LOL[/align]

Love it! Im a huge BTVS fan as well (although I try not to admit this to too many people :)). I named my parents cat Xander, I have a fish named Anya. I almost named Mr. Tumnus (my bun) Spike (bc of his little mohawk) but thought it sounded too rough for hispersonality :)

Love the name! Give little Cordy a kiss from me!

-Haley

YAY a buffy fan!! LOL. I think buffy and angel are the two best shows that were ever on television and I wish they were still running but her at out house we rent the shows and watch at least 6 shows each week lol :)

They wanted to name her buffy but I just couldn't do that to her lol. Cordy worked out best and after some persuasion they agreed lol. I think Cordy fits her well. :)

Did you know they play buffy on fx at 7 am?? I always get up early for work so I can watch while I get ready :) I own a few seasons and Im working on getting the rest. When I was away at school, there was a place that rented seasons 5 for 5 dollars...so I could rent 5 seasons at once for very cheap! It was great...only problem was trying to watch that many episodes in 5 days!

Have you seen firefly (and the movie serenity)? Joss Whedon made those too..they are soo good. Im such a dork :)

-Haley

Latest posts

Back