FORUMS PICTURES OF BUNNIES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazel, a 4 year old "wild" Brush Rabbit we've had since she was 3 weeks old

cute2mu9.jpg

White Chocolate, a 1 year + probably 3 months old English Lop we adopted last year

trance2ga8.jpg

Pipp wrote:
mc4415.jpg

Pipp (and my Mom)

100_2074.jpg

Radar

HappyDill.jpg

Dill

darrycrop030706.jpg

Darry

sherrycrop0310-6.jpg

Sherry

in order of appearance ;)

sas :inlove:
what beautiful bunnies,Dill& Darry are so cute i love Brokens Darry has beautifulmarkings,,is Pipp a Silver Martin?? cuz he & Sherry arebeautiful as well & is Dill some type of Tortoise??b/c he kindof looks like a lighter version of my Cookie

Danielle~Cookie,Hannah,Elliott,& baby girls

rachelo,

So cute! Looks just like my baby Pooky (may she binkifree in piece).

:faint:I just scrolled down.....

Toeverybunny on this page I just gotta say....

:inlove:.:bowsooooooooo much cuteness........:hug2:

Shye,Nuggles,Nibbles

and all foster buns

This is Queen Heather - and doesn't she know it!She's large and in charge, of me and the other girls ;) She's anunknown breed, unknown age albino rescue.
Image003a.jpg

This is Princess Thistle; while she's a sweetie most of the time, shecan be as prickly as her namesake at others. She's a grey Dutch,unknown age rescue.
Image002a.jpg

Lady Bracken, who's an absolute doll - she's quiet and less boisterousthan the others, and always a sweetheart :) She's a black Angora,unknown age rescue.
Image005a.jpg

Baroness 'Baby' Bramble, one of the cheekiest bunnies around :) Sheloves to clamber to the top of the sofa to be close to me, and isalways using me as a climbing frame. She's an unknown breed, unknownage bunny found outside of my flat, though I'd say she's probablyaround 6 months or so. She's a bit of a brat at the minute.
003resized.jpg

Willow (no title yet!), one of the new babies. She's very quiet and shyat the moment but gradually coming out of her shell. I believe she's amarten of some sort, unknown age, though probably about 3 months or so.
Image044.jpg

Lupin (also no title yet!), the second of the new babies. She's bubblyand bold and tries to get her nose into everything! I could swear she'srelated to Bracken, too - they've got the same face, the same fur, andthe same facial markings (tiny flash of white between the eyes, whitenose) - the only difference is Lupin's big white flash on her side.She's a black Angora, probably about 3 months or so.
Image031.jpg

:inlove:Hollie,

AAAAHHHH!!!! I love them all!! Just a guess, but do you think QweenHeather may have a bit of Jersey Wooley in her? :dunno

Shye, Nuggles, Nibbles

and all the foster buns!

Aidyl,

Did you get this precious lil bunny this weekend???

MYBCMIPFSSATFTG8QR.jpg

She's definitely got some angora/long-hairedgenes in her somewhere ;) She's not as fluffy as Bracken and Lupin are(whose fur comes away easily when pulled), and it's quite thick incomparison to the other two's silky, light coats.

Jadeicing,

Ringo is so cute. He was tugging y heart with the head tilt. He really shows how full with life he is.

All your buns are so cute everyone. Makes me want to have buns again. Ihad 2 holland lops, one broken brown, one chocolate brown. BrokenHollands name was abby and she is now 4 yrs old. Thumper is thechocolate brown and she just turned 4.

I also had a fawn flemish giant named Meathead. He is now a year old and he weighs about 19 or 20 pounds.

Thank you. Means alot to hear that about Ringo.He was having a really bad day today. Next month he is due for 6mnthcheck up. What am I talking about Connor is due for his 6mnth. Sam forher 1 year. Dallas is going in so they can see him which means Teresagoes in.

Since they are all going we decided to clean the oven. Which mean I amtaking 5 rabbits, 1 dog, and 2 lizards to thevet....:faint::cry4::nerves1

Wow that is a handful to carry to the vets and all at once with money. lol

but Ringo tugged my heart though. I have a thing with special needs pets. I had a special needs guinea pig named Pearl.

We have made a promise when he is gone. To takein another. To always have atleast one. On the money part...thank godfor having an amazing family. All I have to pay is the 2 boys bill. Mymom will pay Sams, and med bills. My brother last time gave me almost$200 for meds and visit. They all chip in.

Back