Forum Look-Alikes!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starksy thinks he looks alittle likeGeorgie but he says he can't quite compete with thecutenessbecause no-bunny can be cuter than a bunny with onelop ear!

Starsky-haybox.jpg

I'm not surprised mommie doesn't want to give you away but if it works, I'll give you 4 treats a day ;)

i looks like starksy!i knows i cute!mommie tells me efryday! mebbe i try to get more treats frommommie...if that doesnt work i might go home wif someone else. who'llbid the highest for me...btw, i only accept treats!

mmmmmmmmm I am just about to open a new bag oftreats, we'll save you double what mommie gives you even if we can'thave you provided you get your mommie to keep posting pictures of you:bunnydance:

i talked it over wif mommie and she sed thatnobunny else can have me. if mommie doesnt comply with my treat ordersi'll run --oops, HOP-- away and come see you.

i'll be there in bunny spirit...feel free to mail me my treats though!

Okee Dokee, Snuff

DSCN0162.jpg

and Miloki's Loki

2007_0205superbowl0002.jpg

Oops, didn't realize that Myloki already put Snuffles and Loki in here.

So, yes, we have several look a likes: Thumpies, Nuggles and I believe there are more:shock:.

JadeIcing and I have two (pairs of?) bunnies that look alike;
JadeIcing's Elvis and my Belle, JadeIcing's Connor and my Necro ^_^

Here is Elvis.
elvis3.jpg

Here is Belle.
me001.jpg

Here is Connor.
connor.jpg

Here is Necro.
picatures014.jpg

^_^

Bumping this thread up!

I saw this picture of Spring's Poppy and actually thought it was a photo of Rory:

Poppy:

Rory:

Also, earlier in the thread there were apparently two bunnies named Cinnabunny and Thumper who looked alike. Whaddaya know, now we have ANOTHER set of Cinnabun and Thumper!

My Cinnabun:

Thumpers_Mom's Thumper:

:inlove:

Oh and did anyone else notice that in the very first post, Poppy's name is written "Poopy"? Hehe. Poppy, I don't think you're poopy at all!

:shock:!

Didn't even see that hehe! :D Poppy does sure like to poop though! ;)

I can't wait to see more look alikes! It's so fun seeing long lost twins! :D

Latest posts

Back