For Slavetoabunny and Drunkenbunnyhugger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
Patti and Tara, some sad news from the Zimmermans about 2 of the Buckeye HRS rabbits. I'm sure you remember meeting Patty and Annie, the bonded rex girls? Annie passed away from lung cancer. Patty had 3 tumors removed and there is no sign of cancer in her lungs. Patty has been moved to the Sanctuary program.She will stay with the Zim's and not be adopted. Both girls came to rescue too old to be spayed. The cancers developed from mammary tumors.

I just found out that darling little Patches died in May. He was one of my favorites.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Patty and Annie were two of the most precious girls. Of course, I was a little biased since they were Scooter look alikes. I had hear about Patches, I think from Tara. The Zimmermans are such wonderful people. The world needs more like them.

Pictures of Patty and Annie from my visit with them (not sure which is which):

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

Sweet Patches:

IMG_0887.jpg

I just saw this now, sorry! Im so sad to hear about Annie. When I went to adopt Simba I so badly wanted to take home Patty, but she was bonded pretty closely with Annie already and Thumper hit it off with Simba best. I'll have to get in touch with Zim and see how Patty is doing without her friend. How sad. Thanks Ann for the update!

Merry Christmas Tara! I missed the annual picnic this fall and haven't seen the Zim's in a while (since the harder situation).

Please give them my regards!

Latest posts

Back