For Sale: Food dehydrator!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinmom

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I saw a few posts (not all of them recent posts) of folks that were wanting a food dehydrator and figured I could sell mine since I don't use it too much. It's an Excalibur Food Dehydrator with 5 shelves, and is in great condition. I bought it several years ago, but for the most part it has just been sitting in storage. The retail value on a brand new on is $250, and I'd like to get $150, including shipping within the US.

If you are international, it will cost about twice as much to ship. Please also bear in mind for those that have different electrical outlets you will need some type of converter for it. Purchased at $200, shipping is free for international folks!

This is a linkfor the dehydrator...I'll getpics later today!

http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/5-Tray-SMALL-GARDEN-Excalibur-26-hour-Timer-3526T-27-37-regular-prod.htm

All proceeds from this sale go to benefitAlmost Heaven ChinchillaRescue, which can be seen here: www.geocities.com/almostheavenchinchillarescue

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back