~for new zealand white rabbit owners only~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixxie

Reaction score
Hi, i was doing some shopping today and i was going to buy hugo a hut, but then i remembered i didn't want to buy a hut again (he outgrew his last one) until i figure out around how big he's going to get. For all the new zealand white rabbit owners out there, how big from nose to tail is your rabbit? i have a male, i don't know if that changes anything. i know about how much they weigh when older already. I got the hut anyway (so don't think i'm being cruel to him or anything) but i got a large instead of the medium one this time. i use hugo's old hut and gave it to my guinea pig dizzy, and she LOVES it.:inlove:
thnx
chey

i can measure my boy in the morning, i do know he's right around the 12-14 pound range(yes hes a really big boy)

for length are you talking stretched out or sat in a more traditional show pose?

oh sorry i forgot to say stretched out pose or sitting pose....for everyone who is going to measure, both poses would be good, or if you can only do one thats fine

Blaze_Amita wrote:
i can measure my boy in the morning, i do know he's right around the 12-14 pound range(yes hes a really big boy)

for length are you talking stretched out or sat in a more traditional show pose?

both would be good.....if you only do one thats fine with me

I've looked for a hut that will fit my New Zealand doe and can't even find one big enough. I just use a cat carrier.
I would say about 18 inches long by about 8 inches wide and about 12 inches tall. I think that's about how big my carriers are.

snap wrote:
I've looked for a hut that will fit my New Zealand doe and can't even find one big enough. I just use a cat carrier.
I would say about 18 inches long by about 8 inches wide and about 12 inches tall. I think that's about how big my carriers are.
thank you

Back