For Carolyn...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Didn't know if yougot to see this before, but knew you'd love it. Wouldn't thatjust be the life? Just lay around, nose to nose, napping theafternoon away!

19o5k

Ain't this a BLIP?!:X

Where is Sherman! * goes to get himand makes him sit in front of the computer screen and look at thispicture to see how a sweet bunny is supposed to act *
disgusted.bmp

These photos look too beautiful to be real,Raspberry Swirl. I swear to God, the pictures you've taken of yourdaughter and Sebastian look like they came from somebody's imagination.I never tire of them. When you announce you have new pictures, I jumpin that post first.

You're doing your daughter such a great service by photographing herrelationship with her animals. When she gets older, she'll tell peopleabout Sebastian and they'll be hard-pressed to believe her until theysee the evidence.

They're too beautiful for words. Thank you so much. You've made mymorning a delight knowing that we are blessed with these two preciousangels on earth.

I'm convinced your daughter takes after you in looks, intelligence, andsensitivity. Tell her I said hello and that she's a great mommy toSebastian, who's obviously head-over-heels in love with her.

Thank you again.

Best to Bryan and the rest of the family. September's just around the corner. I pray they stick to their word.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
Ain't this a BLIP?!:X

Where is Sherman! * goes to get himand makes him sit in front of the computer screen and look at thispicture to see how a sweet bunny is supposed to act *
disgusted.bmp

I must admit I'm really quite terrifiedthat this is fluke! After all, I've heard a few stories about badbunnies....I think I'm feeling pressured to take photos to prove he's agood boy! It might not last!

What if he's a chromosome short or something???? That would explain it!!!

I'm going to schedule his neutering for next week.....

Ebonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ebonyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Nowlook!*shows her screen*This is how close I should be allowedto get to you!!

Awwww well bunnymommy you and me were blessed with royal bunnies not sweet angels.

Iszy?! &*(#$& *(&(*#$&(%&&( !!

Flopsy looks just like you bun. What kind is he?Flopsy has the crooked ears to. When I push the up ear down his otherears comes up. Does his coat change colors with the seasons?

Flopsy wrote:
Flopsy looks just like you bun. What kind is he? Flopsy hasthe crooked ears to. When I push the up ear down his other ears comesup. Does his coat change colors with the seasons?
I don't really know yet what Sebastian's coat will do. He'sonly a bit over 4 months old and I trim his fur every twoweeks. When he was a baby PamNock looked at his photos andthought he was a fuzzy lop (with good ear control)tortoiseshell in color. His coat feels like a cotton ball it's sosoft and thick. It's really light underneath after I trimhim. I'll attach a couple photos so you can see how muchdarker he was when he was younger and not trimmed and then right afterhe was trimmed. How old is Flopsy and what does his coatdo?

Before his haircut - which I'm sure it would get much longer, but you can see the color changing already.

1aknp

After his haircut-

1aknr

How on earth did you get Sebastian to pose for you like that after a haircut?

He just cracks me up!

I never get sick of seeing rabbit pictures. We have some very gifted photographers on this great forum!

-Carolyn

that bunny is ............................................... there arent any words you are very lucky to have such a sweety

He's just the cutest thing. I also feel veryblessed to have a fairly even mannered bunny, I've read some of thesestories on here and think "THAT COULD BE ME!!" I wouldn't have known agood bunny from a naughty bunny, I'm just glad I took his previousowners advice and picked him :D

Megan

Latest posts

Back