For anyone who has guinea pigs...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really cute!!!! I cant wait to show it toTyler!! He just went to bed. Olmost makes me want to go wake him, butafter thinking about it, he is the cutest sleeping.

Cristy

LOL.....That was too cute. I showed it to Whit.She got a guinea pig for xmas....Cookie....She loved it and made meemail the link to her so she could watch it again later.

Lanna

YOU ROCK!!

This Absolutely Made My Moanday Morning!!

This is Just the Cutest little thing!

Thanks a lot, m.e., now Iwant a guinea pig!

-Carolyn

I know, I want one too now......:(

There's always next Christmas ;)

I can't wait for Sebastian's Little Girl to see that. Now I have that song on my mind!

"I'm a piggy, big and chubby, what can Ieat..."

-Carolyn

hehehehe....sure is catchy, isn't it? My mom and I were walking around the house humming it last night :p

Sebbie's little girl will love it, for sure! :)

m.e. wrote:
hehehehe....sure is catchy, isn't it? My mom and I werewalking around the house humming it last night :p

Sebbie's little girl will love it, for sure! :)

No Doubt!

All I can see is that little pig doing the dance and singing thesong. God, you have no idea how much I appreciate that thismorning. You really started me out on the right foot.

-Carolyn

Yep my kids loved it. Tyler played it about five times. Thanks for sharing that!!

Cristy

Too funny! I can'twalk around with that song stuck in my head! :shock: Myhusband and sons would never let me hear the end of it! This is thetime of the year when I gravitate toward the kitchen way to oftenanyway, so singing "I'm a piggy, big and chubby, what can Ieat..."would just be the end of me!

Raspberry

I've been sharing it with my friends who have piggies :) They all love it.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Too funny! I can't walk aroundwith that song stuck in my head! :shock:? My husband and sons wouldnever let me hear the end of it! This is the time of the year when Igravitate toward the kitchen way to often anyway, so singing "I'm apiggy, big and chubby, what can I eat..."?would just be the end ofme!?

Raspberry

Sometimes your posts just make me burst out in laughter.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back