food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of my friends were telling me the other daythat i shouldnt give my rabbits carrots because it makes themagressive. Then she had told me to feed them horse treats. Idont want to do something wrong please help.

Your "friend" is patently wrong. If carrots maderabbits agressive, I suspect they would have taken over the world benow. :shock:Carrots are just fine for rabbits.

Haha i can just see a bunny big or small tellingits owner. get in the cage. This is my bed now.. but beforeyou get out fluff my pillows and tuck me in.:) Carrots are ok in small amounts as with anything.

Cristy

mambo101 wrote:
Your "friend" is patently wrong. If carrots made rabbitsagressive, I suspect they would have taken over the world be now.:shock:Carrots are just fine for rabbits.
LOL

Haven't you seen night of the lepus or johnny darko LMAO j/k

RabbitMask.jpg

GIVE ME ALL YOUR CARROTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry Matthew, I just couldn't resist.

irishmist wrote:
mambo101 wrote:
Your "friend"is patently wrong. If carrots made rabbits agressive, I suspect theywould have taken over the world be now. :shock:Carrots are just finefor rabbits.
LOL

LMBO I refused to be convinced that it was a rabbit in DonnieDarko. I can't remember what I thought it was...oh yeah, agoat.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
irishmist wrote:
mambo101 wrote:
Your "friend"is patently wrong. If carrots made rabbits agressive, I suspect theywould have taken over the world be now. :shock:Carrots are just finefor rabbits.
LOL

LMBO I refused to be convinced that it was a rabbit in DonnieDarko. I can't remember what I thought it was...oh yeah, agoat.

Jen
Jen I think you are in denial lol

Didn't the rabbit in Monty Python's "Holy Grail" eat a lot of carrots??

"That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!" :shock:

Just Kidding!!....carrots are fine for bunnies. They should be given in moderation, though.

Carrots make them agressive?! I musthave the meanest buns around!!! Seriously, carrots are finefor rabbits but, because they can make your bun fat...a small portionis suggested. I give my buns "Horse Treats".Brown's makes "Pineapple Medallion" and "Alfalfa & AppleCookie" Horse Treats that my buns love.......this is a real treat forthem as they can make fat buns, too! My buns love thepineapple one. Charlotte

hehe...maybe this is why Freddy is so loving....he HATES carrots ...he still refuses to eat them....hes never eventasted one..he just sniffs and turns his head away..wierd rabbit!

irishmist wrote:
cirrustwi wrote:
irishmist wrote:
mambo101 wrote:
LOL

Jen
Jen I think you are in denial lol
I know I'm in denial. LMBO I just can't imagine abunny being that crazy. For some reason a goat fitbetter. LOL

Jen

mambo101 wrote:
This all just reminded me of Night Of The Lepus. So Iordered the dvd today.:cool:
I got mine about a week ago from ebay!

Carolyn says we can't open them until Oct 30th, though:(

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Haha i can just see a bunny big or small telling its owner.get in the cage. This is my bed now.. but before you get outfluff my pillows and tuck me in. :)Carrots are ok in small amounts as with anything.

Cristy

Mine already try that with me.:shock: Then I put their salad in their cage and they forget about everything else.:p

Back