Food Gets to Tell her Side

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGal

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Foody

I was born in a litter of 6 American Fuzzy Lops. My mom was a phyco path that attacked anything in sight so my mom had to switch. I went to a Mini Rex litter of 4 so I grew up with them. When I was 3 weeks old I loved to eat, thats why my name is Foody, or nickname is Food.
When I was 5 weeks old my siblings, and my step siblings, went to our first rabbit show to get new homes. My 2 sisters got adopted first, by a vet in training, Star and Lila. Then my 2 brothers got adopted, then my other sister got a home. Also, all my step siblings got a home.
I was the last one there. My owners had to pack up before I was sold so I came back home. At the next show I was put up for sale for $10 less. So I was $20 now. No one wanted me then either:sad:
So by my third show my owner Val says "Why not lets put you in the show". My mom got a home at a petting zoo at that show. I was still unwanted.
But I was lowered to $5 and no one wanted me. Val put me on the table and watched. Guess what! I got Best Of Breed. The judge for Best in Show said that I was one of the top 4 candadates but he could only pick 2.
So this last show I was put up for $55 for sale. I got Best Of Breed again! My owner said that now I get to stay there. I don't have to leave so I get to live with Val!
That is my story up to this point

This Blog Was By Food (a.k.a Food)
ARlover1

Thats what Val calls me sometimes. hehe, I am a pig and I cant deny it:hbunnysmell:

I can't see the pic. How are you adding them? You'll need to use a hosting site such as Photobucket as the forum doesn't support attachments. I'd love to see some, I love Mini Rex!:weee:

Latest posts

Back