Food Dishes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybunnies

Reaction score
I bought one of those fancy "TubeStyle" feeding apparatus thing-a-ma-bobs, usuallyused for dry food for cats & dogs. I thought it workwell when I have to leave my Buns for a weekend. Itdidn't work for us. I came home to a cage full offood. Apparently Bugsy likes to dig, the more hedug , the more food came out and so on, and so on, and so on................... So I guess it's back to the ceramic foodbowls, any ideas ? Does anyone else leavetheir Buns from Friday night to Sunday afternoon ? Or am Ibeing a Bad Mom ? My Buns have free run of the entirehouse, but always resort back to their cage at night whetherI close the door for the night or not. --- Kim

We can leave our house or bun that long, justbecause we have a dog as well....I don't judge you don't sound like abad mom, but for sure go back to the ceramic dishes. You also may wantto consider having someone look in on your buns when you go away, justto make sure everything is ok.

Latest posts

Back