Follow up Vet visit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Well, we had to go in for a follow up and DrMark had said he wanted to see Corky every other day til the stitchescome out. Well he was VERY happy with progress....said things lookgreat and we should need NO MORE surgeries!!! (other than the neuter,which he's now bummed he didn't do at the same time...but was beingcautious). He's amazed at Corkys quick recovery...the skin onhis leg has stretched very nicely and there are no patches that havedied, and he said we would know by now. He was able to removea lil more puss from a spot on his belly that had a lil opening...hesaid I may continue to see more come out...if so, thats ok...its goodhis body is rejecting it. So far the remaining infection hecultured is NOT active...he'll have the full culture back later thisweek...but its looking good!..Ohand we don't have to go backnow til Friday!!!

I'm SOOOOOO happy right now!!!! What an amazaing lil manyou are!! Love you Corky!!!

corky4.jpg

Me too, I've been on cloud 9 all evening...I'mfinally feeling like we're winning this thing and he's gonna be aroundfor quite awhile yet! I had been pretty scared to get my hopes up!!:angel:

He's your Heart Rabbit.

Truly a Miracle.

The two of you have a bond that is so near and dear to each other's heart.

What an amazing story of strength, love, and hope you give us through your story of Corky and his Mom.

Prayers Continue.

-Carolyn

That's so great PGG... I knew deep down Corkywould pull through... he loves you too much! It's great tohear good news on the forum!:highfive: Keep smiling :wink:

~Jamie

Ohhh i love your rabbit he's such a brave stronglittle trooper'you obviously love each other very much'and that lovegave him the strength he needed to fight his illness'bless youboth:love:

Latest posts

Back