Foam puzzle pieces - does your bunny eat them? how about cork?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweetiepy

Reaction score
I wanted to cover the bottom with these foam pieces or cork - but was worried that he'd eat it - he skids all over his floor and I'd like something softer for his poor feet other than the glue on linoleum flooring.

Do most bunnies eat this? Peaches chews the pills off an old blanket and I think i may have found some bits in his poops - not sure if he eats them all the time or if he just likes pulling them off and dropping them (he's hard to catch when he does this). Back to the foam - would it be bad if he eats this and how likely is it he would eat it - what does your bunny do? What about the cork flooring (stick on stuff or other) is it bad? looking for something inexpensive for softer and more grip-resistant flooring.

I have the foam mats in Lillian's pen. She does chew, but only the edges as the ones I have there don't have the boarders. She doesn't eat it, just tries to pull it apart. Basically, if she can get a grip on it, she will try to chew it. I have found that duct taping some of the looser seems and keeping the edge of the pen from going to the edge does help. If you can get the ones with boarders, that should help.
I don't think it would be good if they would eat it. Very small amounts might be ok, but it would just be better if they didn't.

Latest posts

Back