Fluffy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. :)

Thats a Cute bunny!!!!!!!!His markings look a bit like a dutch but Im no expert.

How did you come to get him? Did he come with any info onhis background?

ND

I bought him from a local mom and pop pet storeafter carefully considering a bunny as a pet. All I know is he isbetween 4-6 months old. Nothing else.

I agree -- appears to be a Dutch. Hardto tell from the photo, but the color appears to be what is called"gray" in the Dutch. (When you blow into the coat, do you seea tannish ring in the middle and dark at the base?)

Is one of his eyes larger than the other, or is it just the photo?

Pam

No his eyes are the same size...just the photo.When I blew into his hair it's more brindel in color and is a goldenbrown. His tail is white with a black ring around it.

He's a real cutie, Fluffy's Mommy.

I love the dutch breeds. They often have the sweetestpersonality. I'm bunnysitting for one now and she's a Love.

Welcome to the forum!

-Carolyn

Welcome to the forum!!

My best guess would be that Fluffy is a dutch or dutch mix.

I'm another fan of dutches. We have a brown and white dutch female named S'more and she's about 2 years old.

:~) Jim

he looks like a dutch to mee too. but in the pic his fur looks like it is rex...but maybe its just because the pic is fuzzy.

fluffys_mommy wrote:
Thank you all of you for the warm welcomes! Here's a tummyshot of Mr. Fluffy

The tummy shot confirmed his color -- gray Dutch :) The color"steel" is similar, but has a distinct line on the tummy called an"undercut".

Pam

Yup. Dutch. What BIG eyes he has ;) Adorable! Would that be a chocolate dutch?

Latest posts

Back