Fluffy toy humping..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenadreena

Reaction score
My one year old bun is going through her humpingstage.. thing is, I thought only boys did this to their fluffy toys?...I've provided her with a huge bear to do it to... But i don't want herto get too... worked up.. She was humping it so frantically today thatshe fell off and rolled onto her back :D
Should I just let her do it, or take the toy away? Is it common forfemales to do this? Will most probably be getting her spayedbefore she is 2 aswell... just need temporary advice. Thanksin advance.

If she's going to be spayed in two weeks, I would just let her get her frustrations out with the toy now.

Maybe she's showing the toy who's boss and that she's top bun?

As long as you don't think she's hurting herself, I would say it's okay.

--Dawn

Though I haven't given her a stuffy myself...Denise did say that Trixie humped any stuffies she gave her. Hehe!!

I've heard that it's a dominence thing...but I'm not terribly sure. :)

Well, don't know where I saw the two weeks... oops.

In any case, if you don't think she's causing herself harm then leaveher be. Or only give her a toy for short periods of time.

--Dawn

I wish my bunny would hump her stuffy, Magazine.She just grooms her when she is using her litterbox. Instead she triesto sneak up and take her demented Foot Lust out on me!:shock: My foothas been through enough (4 surgeries, and a year and a half ofpain)without some pudgy rabbit clawing it and tryingtomake sweet love to it,thank you very much!:agree

QueenAndreea: When my bunnydoes the "love song" and circles, she flops over too. Maybe she wore herself out.:dunno:

~Star~

I understand that completely - and would like tosuggest that spaying would probably be a relief for her and for you,too. :) (I'm only half-joking.)

Latest posts

Back