Fluffy is not longer a lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fluffy has turned into a half lop.
Fluffyears.jpg

See mom I have 1 uppie ear and 1 downie ear. Am I cuter this way?
Helocopterears.jpg

ETA: I'z a BOY

Awh, she is truly adorable and you captioned that picture just right!! Her little face says exactly 'Am I cuter this way?'

:shock:

Super cuteness !

Omigosh, talk about sweetness in a photo...what a handsome little half-lop Fluffy is! She has wonderful face design with those colors. :)

Anna is just the opposite of Fluffy. When I first got her, she had erect ears. Now, most of the time they fall down, or they helicopter. Personally, I think she was envious of Yofi's big floppy ear covers and decided to 'copywabbit' him. hehe

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
UMM maybe I should change it. Fluffy is a boy.

Becca wrote:
Awh, she is truly adorable and you captioned that picture just right!! Her little face says exactly 'Am I cuter this way?'

:shock:

Super cuteness !

:baghead

EEEK! I love that! Wyatt wants to meet Fluffy!

My rabbit Princess did have lop ears and then decided she wanted erect ears.

Well thats another bunny that Wyatt won't meet.

Well Fluffy is a true lop and he's ears are still down and they will stay that way. It's just that Fluffy has a bit of head-tilt so when he tilt's his handsome little head that one ear goes up.

irishbunny wrote:
My rabbit Princess did have lop ears and then decided she wanted erect ears.

Zeus is very pleased to see yet another bunny following in his footsteps...uh...ear prints..

I love the whole one ear up and one ear down thing...

That's fluffy.. I don't think he knows what he wants except he's pretty much camera shy! Unlike monsters who finally accepted him, absolutely adores getting her photo taken!

I miss giving the "KRIS FLUFFY FELL OFF THE BED" from the other room lol. He's truly a handsome little boy that is funny to play with. If u have the gate open just slightly, he's the first one to take advantage of it lol always have to keep an eye on him or he'll go MIA in the small apartment!

:roflmao: Oh Kris your to funny. I would never let Fluffy fall off the bed.:sofa: He just tries to jump and falls at the same time. I would never let him fall off the bed, well maybe one time it was an accident but you know you weren't there to stop him :p.
Kris Wabbits wrote:
That's fluffy.. I don't think he knows what he wants except he's pretty much camera shy! Unlike monsters who finally accepted him, absolutely adores getting her photo taken!

I miss giving the "KRIS FLUFFY FELL OFF THE BED" from the other room lol. He's truly a handsome little boy that is funny to play with. If u have the gate open just slightly, he's the first one to take advantage of it lol always have to keep an eye on him or he'll go MIA in the small apartment!

WAY too adorable for words...

Fluffy is so cute!!

:pet::adorable::flowerskiss:

Latest posts

Back