fluffy having babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samixXx

Reaction score
i dont know if ye remember fluffy from my last posts here.
she lost her first litter and i rebred her to a lop who passed away this morning:(
i didnt think she had taken but i just picked her up and noticed a HUGEbald patch on her side and a big nest so hopefully fingers crossed shewill be ok this time,
i have lost so many rabbits the last 2 weeks its been really terrible so some good news would be nice

I remember Fluffy, I really hope it works outfor her and you this time.:thumbup That is terrible that you lost thebuck this morning, hopefully she'll have his babies, that'd be a niceway to remember him.:rainbow: You really have had a time of it the lastwhile, hopefully this is the end of it.

I was wondering if the little one made it, you know the one you'd been posting about in the infirmary section?

Anyway,fingers crossed foryou!:goodluck

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

yip she made it! shes sitting on my knee now! il post pictures off her later
i lost 5 kits and another rex doe sunday:?
a dog attacked the kits and the doe was old

Aww the poor kits and rexie!:( But I'm delightedshe pulled through after you were told she wouldn't!:elephant: What'sher name? And yes pictures of her definitely!

If Fluffy is expecting when is she due?

her name is erin lol i know silly name for a rabbit
fluffy is due now! she made a nest and pulled so much fur off her belly and side she has a bald patch.
were really upset over the buck, thats 2 of my breeding bucks gone:X
i think the dog that killed the kits should be put down. but to make itworse it was our dog:( he never did anything like this before i trustedhim too much.
he opened the door of the rabbits room, my mom freaked out when sheseen what he did:growl: i managed to save 1 but it died a few hourslater:tears2:

il post pictures of the buck and the dog he may look cute but hes not:cry2

anyway fingers crossed for fluffy!

he is the white lop, this is when they were bonded, the red lop doesnt like females! he prefers the men

phpflofrcpmde5.jpg

phpbpz5e9pmle1.jpg

phpzuas6upmzd9.jpg

phpcl1a1epmwg5.jpg

Aww, hewas gorgeous! Looks just like Pebble except he had lop ears...:)

And I think Erin is a lovely name for a bunny, very Irish;)

il post a picture of her later
i dont want to annoy fluffy by checking her every 5 mins but it has to be done!!

good news and bad

fluffy had 5 big fat babies last night

another of my lionhead does a beautiful black one had 6 but they all died:(
they were tiny there little faces were so small they looked nothing like fluffys babys
i have 3 more lionheads due now as well

:colors:Congratulations!!!:colors:

PICTURES!!!!:D

But sorry to hear you lost the other 6:pray:

sorry! we have been so busy here the last fewdays. were expecting a very big storm tomorrow and if its anything likelast sunday:?
we had to move all our hutchs and rabbits today,

anyway!!

fluffys babys are doing really great, there fur is coming in already,
im gussing they will all be REWs, mama is a REW lionhead and daddywas REW mini lop but from what i can remember hes mama was abroken.
i promise pictures tomorrow:)

she is such a great mama always checking the nest and has no problem with me checking the babys.
the black lionhead i told ye about that lost her 6 kits ishumping everything around her! were not sure should we try to breed heragain. but if she is anything like fluffy she will be a fantasticmother when she gets the chance again.

everyone here is stil upset over the white lop dying so suddenly he was everyones favorite.
does any other breeders have advice on if i should re-bred beauty the black lionhead?

FINALLY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there not very clear il have to get better ones, i dont like using theflash when there so young so i take them off my phone

fluffybabies2sp7.jpg

fluffybabies1ti7.jpg

il try and get better ones there huge babies!they will be a week old tomorrow, there ears are huge too, im wonderingwil they be lopped or up, and there fur type some of the babies aregetting there fur faster then others, and some have some bald patchs

OHHHHHHH!!!! They are beautiful!!!!

I'm sorry you lost the other six:(.

I love the last pic!

If a doe loses a litter and shes in goodcondition i rebreed right away.very cute bunnies.Im soo sorry about theones you lost.its really tough when you lose an older rabbit.bluebird

Latest posts

Back