Fluffy AKA.........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImSoRexyItHurts

Reaction score
Her new name is [sub]Agent Orange[/sub] :hearts:
She is a big girl and loves to be held and actually nudges under your hand for pets. She is covered in very large matts so the pics are limited until we get them out. She doesn't want to show that side just yet. She's very sweet and pretty . Not quite sure what she is. Someone said red german Angora and another said Jersey Woolie or maybe she is just a mut. She just looks like a cutie patootie to me,
She is very much NOT litter trained. We took her out to take pics and she decided to poo and pee all over my throw blanket. FUN! We'll work on that as best as possible. Anyway here are some pics for now.. =D My new sweetie poo..

Agent Orange is the best name I have ever heard! XD

Congratulations on your newest bunny! She looks absolutely adorable, and you must be one proud mommy!

How big in she in length, and how much does she weigh? That would play a big part in determining her breed!

Do you plan on bonding her with one of your rexes?

Cuteness overload! :bunny24

Look at those big fuzzy feetsies!!!!! :hearts:

I love the name Agent Orange - I would steal it if I was still breeding orange lionheads.

Peg

Yes maam. Thats where it originally came from. It was an herbicide that ws shipped in huge orange barrels sometimes called Super Orange. Its also a dep mode album, the hair color that "clementine" from Eternal Sunshine named, and a few other things =)

aww shes so pretty, will you be keeping her?

When I look at her, Im seeing lop in there, is anyone else? Im awful at breeds but her face shape reminds me of a german lop and so do those big feet!

She is a cutie Pie. I am glade I got to meet her at the shelter. Yes it was me that you held the door for.

I have rehomed the Holland / Dutch Mix Peter.

And am thinking about keeping Ginger the Tort Jersey Woolie but have to get ahold of Walt. :bunny24

Yes this girl I took him to keep =)
Celestial do you think that the three were somehow related? If not what do you think she is? I love the name Ginger! Wheres the pics?

I have come to the conclusion that Ginger & Agent Orange ae defonatly not Jersey Woolies they are WAY to big Ginger weighed over 5lbs so I am leaning on her being a French angora So I am guessing that Orange is too cause she was bigger then Ginger. So I am sticking with Angora Mix, I thnk that the two may have been related but can't be positive.

Yes she weighs at least 5-6 lbs if not more. Havent weighed her yet. Not sure if my scale I use for the wildlife babies goes that high . I'll have to look.
Someone else said Red German Angora but I really don't know much about breeds. They do look like the same exact color.
I am working on her fur. Don't want to shave her but the Matts are more then I thought. She has had to have lost at least a 1/2 lb from the crap I took out of her fur thus far and we are only 1/4 done lol.

Latest posts

Back