Fluffleluffle (fluff)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahbunny

Reaction score
This is our lovely little boy, Fluff, but most often called fluffleluffle just because he is so cute.. As far as i know he is a lionhead tho his main is very short.. Helicopter ears lol and around 6 months old now and just neutered.. We got him from a young woman who had him in a tiny cage and lost interest leaving him with a tiny space and no room to run... he came to live with us outside, he has a great big cage and run and comes indoor twice a week to terrorise our cats who are completely bemused by him.. He LOVES banana and grapes and will literally sit on top of my head to get any i have.. Climbs like a monkey (i never believed rabbits could climb like he does..) 6 escapes in a week climbing the bars of his run and pushing under the netting little devil.. A real good high jumper and follows me everywhere.. sleeps with his head under my chin or splayed on the floor, king of all he pervays... He is gentle loving and he has stolen my heart... soon to be paired with my little girl baby who lost her mummy a while ago.. they are both now spayed so will be bonded in the spring when it is warm and hormones have subsided a bit...My lovely fluffleluffle.. xx

2013-12-06-10-22-20.jpg

2013-09-19-16-24-42.jpg

Latest posts

Back