Flour and stuff.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
I'm thinking of attempting to make some bunnycookies this weekend. Obviously sugar is a no-no, and I'm guessing eggsare too, but what about flour?

What flavours do you think would be good? I've been thinking of the following:
- Carrot and apple
- Cranberry and orange
- Banana
- Banana and raisin
- Coconut, pineapple and papaya
- Parsley, mint, dill and coridander
- Peach and pear
- Carrot and tomato

Hrm... I wonder how they'll turn out? :p

Thanks!

They sound good, but the only problem is that I don't have a coffeegrinder, and you can't buy seperate pellets over here; the pellets thatthey get are mixed in with the rest of their dried food.

Hrm... perhaps I can get myself a mortar and pestle and fish through the bag for pellets...

I think you can use a base of ground grasses(timothy, orchard, brome, oat hay... whatever you can get there) mixedwithrolled or ground oats, maybe a little bran and some yuccapowder and/or soybean meal (and a little soyabean oil) and the fruitflavouring. Favourites here are apple andbanana. :)

But you can also just order Auntie Em's biscuits, which are well made (high fibre, low fat, no sugar) and quite the hit.

http://www.auntieems.org/store/

(If you can say an approvedrescue referred you, I think they get a donation).

sas

I'll see if they'll deliver here :D

The problem is that most of these online pet stores won't deliver asfar as Bahrain, so I'm kinda stuck for stuff >.< Plus, Ionly have a Visa Electron card, which isn't accepted everywhere.

If only they'd bring more treats etc to Bahrain! I can only get treatsticks (those wooden dowels with dried fruits and sunflower seeds stuckto them) and these doughnut-type things for the buns.

I keep trying to get my brother (who's at uni in England) to send me stuff out, but he won't do it :p

Paypal works in Bahrain. :)

I think everybody is a little afraid doing much internationally becauseofall the bank draft scams, but anybody with email I thinkcan pay with Paypal, although Paypal may require a little time to clearthe funds you give to them. If you set it up once, though,and keep enough approved funds in it, it should work... shouldn'tit?

Meanwhile, now that I've given Auntie Em a plug, it's not so bad stealing their ingredients and making your own. ;)

Let us know how it goes!

sas :popcorn2

PayPal now works in Bahrain? Wow! I used to havea UK account, but I could never set one up for Bahrain before.... I'llhave to check it out because it'll make my life so much easier :p

Back