Florida

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~Kari wrote:
Clearwater here!!! Anyone recommend a good breeder??? I am considering a Holland Lop and/or Netherland Dwarf
Please look into local rescues. Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is not too far from you and will work with you on finding the perfect rabbit. Our rabbits are spayed/neutered, litter-trained and we can tell you all of the details of their personalities. Thanks!!

slavetoabunny wrote:
~Kari wrote:
Clearwater here!!! Anyone recommend a good breeder??? I am considering a Holland Lop and/or Netherland Dwarf
Please look into local rescues. Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is not too far from you and will work with you on finding the perfect rabbit. Our rabbits are spayed/neutered, litter-trained and we can tell you all of the details of their personalities. Thanks!!

Also http://www.littlemiraclesrr.org/ travels to Tampa quite often for pet expos and could give you lots of tips in person.

thelittleladybug wrote:
ORLANDO HERE! :bunnydance:

Hi Aimee! I would love to hear more about your rabbit rescue. I am one of the co-program directors for the Daytona Beach chapter of Gainesville Rabbit Rescue. Check out my link to our website below. We have a couple of volunteers in the Orlando area too.

Welcome to RO!

Back