Flopsy has been doing something weird

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazel

Reaction score
Flopsy has been peeing in her water bowl.....

Every time she does it, I scrub the entire thing and use vinegar and everything, but I don;t know what to do about this. I'm going to try switching out her bowl and Bew's but it's really very strange.

Anyone have any ideas or ever have this happen to them?

Elf has a water bottle, so she's never done this.

Is something new or different in her environment that she's upset about?

Have you tried placing the water bowl in a different corner? Fluffy used to do that until I switched his cage around.

She's really angry actually right now. She broke into Bew's section of the pen, so I said fine, and left her in that section and gave Bew her section. That means she lost the bigger section...

Would she really do this because she's ticked off? If she does it again, I'm switching her to the water bottle again. >.<

Hazel wrote:
Would she really do this because she's ticked off?

Oh my goodness, I truly laughed out loud at this one!

YES!!! She would really do this because she's ticked off!

Bunnies are so funny like that. :D

Don't put spiteful behavior past them!

Yes, she would do something just because she's upset. Tony, Muffin, and Benjamin all do things they know they're not supposed to when they're upset, and when I tell them to stop, they binky off as if defying me is the most fun thing ever!:X

Oh no, I know they're spiteful, lmao. She does spiteful things all the time. But peeing in her own water? This means sometimes she has to go for hours without any water because she peed in it.

Normally she would just knock something around and make me clean up after her. But peeing in her water?....

Hmm I guess I would just say that Tony used to knock over his water bowl just to get back at me and get himself very wet in the process. He didn't drink much water himself, though, so he didn't mind not having it. Maybe she doesn't really drink water much?

When I use to use bowls for my buns, every time I put a clean bowl of water in Zeus would run over and poop in it. He only ever put one single poop into it, it was so weird. But then again, he use to pick up all the toys in the cage and drop them into the water, as well as hay and any other food that was in the cage, annd he use to play in it. Yeah, I switched to bottles :D

Latest posts

Back