Floppy stinks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyBun

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I havent been here for a while cause of moving in an getting settled.

I am finding now that Floppy has developed a really strong odor . He isliving in the enclosed in back porch of our house. Just in the lastshort while he has developed a super strong smell which hits you like aton of bricks when you walk out there. I wash out his cage now everydaybut it comes back after he has peed a few times.

I have recently gottona baby mini rex doe but she is in theother room off the porch.She is very young.He does know sheis here as I had their cages side by side for a short time but sheappeard cold as it is chillier but not freezing out there.

Would his smells be lessened if I got him neutered? I am not intendingto breed the two at all. I want him to be a house pet but the smell isso strong out there.

Also wondering if the female will have the same strong odours as well when she is older or is this mainly a male thing.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

"L"

sounds like hefound him scent glandsand is using them , neuteringshould help . i takeit there wsno smell before the littlefemale was brought home ?

Hi gypsy

No he didnt have a smell like this before the other bunny got here. Heseems more agitated and seems agressive when we pick him up. He neverliked being picked up but now he really fights it.

"L"

Just wondering if anyone else could help me out on this. Would nuetering Floppy help keep his odours down?

Thanks "L"

Back