floppy baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bubby's due to hit puberty real soon here, butright now he's just abig baby still. He is so LONG! When heruns it's kind of a floppy lope, and it looks like all his limbs areonly loosely attached. Especially his ears!

He's starting to assert himself now that his siblings are gone (he wasat the bottom of the pecking order), and it's really cute. He loves torun up and jump on me.

And he's learning to chew on the cage (yup, just like daddy!). Hestands up, wraps his lips around the wire, and looks at me to see how Ireact. lol What a character!

I can't wait til he hits teenhood--boys are so cute when they're halfbaby and half grown--moody, cranky, hormonal, and yet still wantsomeone to make it all better. I'm sure I'll get bit a couple times,but I know it's just growing pains, and we've been through this manytimes before. It hit Bunbun hard. :p

I'm still keeping an eye on his lip, which swelled a bit but seems notto be painful in the least. The breeder said it was doing fine, and Ithink he's right.

Aww, I've gotta go bring him in and hug him!!!

Rose

<< I can't wait til he hitsteenhood--boys are so cute when they're half baby and halfgrown--moody, cranky, hormonal, and yet still want someone to make itall better>>

And they say humans and bunnies aren't the same - Jan

Uh-huh!

Just like teen/preteen boys, he's such a show-off. Tonight he wasleaping around his cage, being totally over-dramatic to getattention--then kept running to the front to see if I appreciated hisgymnastics!

It's kind of eerie to see Bunbun's little quirks appear in his son. Howhe sits, how he runs, how he jumps up on me, all the little things thatI thought were uniquely Bunbun. It's kind of likehavingBunbun around again--more than I expected. He'sstarting to look a lotlike his dad as his face fills out.

He's just as outgoing as his dad, too!

Rose

Latest posts

Back