Flooring for NIC cage shelves?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I get those NIC panels? I know this is a little late, but having a pen for Nemo has proven to be highly messy and insane. It takes up almost my entire room, and I have dealt with it, but after seeing that pretty neat little homey cage up there, I really would want to do that preferably for Nemo!

Thanks guys :)

Tracy

PS: How much do they sell for, too?

undergunfire wrote:
p.s....Bugsy needs a new name for his "new" life...that, and I can't call a rabbit "Bugsy"...it's not a "people" name and it's too common for me...like Bugs Bunny :p.
I named my third rabbit "Mugsy" It wasn't a very girly name, but I liked it anyway. :)

I use lino off the roll, pre-cut at the store in a $20 piece.

The foam puzzle peices you can usually get in the flooring dept at a hardware store--they're often listed for exercise rooms as well as kids' rooms.

timetowaste wrote:
Where can I get those NIC panels? I know this is a little late, but having a pen for Nemo has proven to be highly messy and insane. It takes up almost my entire room, and I have dealt with it, but after seeing that pretty neat little homey cage up there, I really would want to do that preferably for Nemo!

Thanks guys :)

Tracy

PS: How much do they sell for, too?

Tracy...get with it :p!

You can get them at Target in the storage type section. It is $14 for a box of 23....and you can get them on sale sometimes for $12. I would get two boxes, it is always nice to have extras.

I have a question. None of my rabbits are 100% litter trained. My males pee in it but no poo in it but my females don't do either. I have my NIC cage already with lino in it but they are chewing it up. I lino is suck onto card board. They keep slipping on it though. Is there something that I can put down so that I can put down but also make it easy to take back up and put in the wash machine? With the number of rabbits I have I know I will have to do this every day but I don't want them to get hurt from slipping and falling all the time. I also have 2 rex's and I know they are prone to feet problems so I need something that will be good for them too.

Saraz....you can get rolls of lino, not the sticky tiles. You just roll it onto a sheet of plywood or something and glue it down with strong glue. You can use towels or fleece as more traction, but make very sure that the bunnies aren't eating them.

If you can get your hands on chloroplast, when I would highly recommend it. Bunnies don't slip on it as much and it is super easy to clean. You can call sign making shops to ask how much they will sell it for.

Coroplast is like corrugated cardboard only made out of plastic. You can find it at shops that make signs. It is what they make a lot of campaign signs, and yard signs for roofs, etc. out of. It is waterproof so works great under cages. I can get a 4x8 foot sheet for about $11 but shop around cuz one place quoted me $25 for that size.

Thanks Amy! I'm heading for Target today then!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEE. I will use the pen as a run for him still, of course. It's not that I think he has TOO MUCH ROOM. It's that he is the messiest little boy ever, hahaha! :)

Tracy

timetowaste wrote:
It's that he is the messiest little boy ever, hahaha! :)

You did meet Brody, remember? Ask we speak he is trying to dig through his litter box to Scottsdale to live with Nemo :rollseyes.

tonyshuman wrote:
I use lino off the roll, pre-cut at the store in a $20 piece.

The foam puzzle peices you can usually get in the flooring dept at a hardware store--they're often listed for exercise rooms as well as kids' rooms.

thank you so much i didnt know where to look

Latest posts

Back