Flemmie or not?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallice

Reaction score
Hi

Flemmies are addictive, and after seeing my boy, a friend of my roommates was interested in getting one too. I saw this ad on petango.com and he is labelled as one, but I thought they only came in solid colours? Is he just a mix, or another breed altogether, or am I just new? Ha ha.

http://www.petango.com/Adopt/Rabbit-8371949

Hes really cute though, and only $30 fixed! If HE was a SHE,no questions asked, would be Wallice's new girlfriend!

Let me know what you think. Whatever he may be though, I'm sure he will soon belong to a girl named Sarah...

:bunnydance:

Hard to say. From the photo, doesn't really look like a Flemish and there is no weight given. People are always working on developing new colors in breeds, so broken Flemish is possible.

Pam

She is a cutie!

I'm with Pam that the bunny doesn't really look Flemish.But maybethe shelter knows that the rabbit has some Flemish in his background.

I have to give kudos to the shelter for at least making it known that the rabbit is/will be a LARGE breed...so often we hear about pet stores and/or shelters that tell everyone that every rabbit is a dwarf breed of some sort. (I believe it's so they will get adopted more easily.) Obviously that is not really fair to the adoptive family or the rabbit itself.

He really looks to me likethere issome Checkered Giant,or English Spot, in him, because of the pattern of the coat.

Back