Flemish?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnbunn

Reaction score
They have this listed as a hotot/mini lop mix. Thinking of rescuing this one and the other one listed with it. Hutches look dirty and unkept. Just bothers me. Not sure my husbands on board though yet. Please help. Thanks.

image.jpg

I really have no idea what that is. I will say though, that its not a hotot.
BUT its really cute! I love the agouti color.

I would say that it might have mini lop in it, but definitely a mix of something. It actually looks a little over weight too.
So its probably for the best that you go get that rabbit and its friend and bring them home and give them happy lives!
Either way, no matter what it is, its adorable and it and its friend deserve a good home! :)

I doubt they live together. The color and size reminded me of flemish. The other bunny is definitly hotot. I'm waiting for my hubby to say yeah let's get'em.

Do you know how big it is? I don't see Flemish but chestnut agouti is a very common color for mini lops so could be a mini lop mix

No weight info. Who knows what it's mixed with. Mini lop something.

Looks like a nice chunky bunny, but I'm really not seeing flemmie in there. That bun has a very short round face and small ears.
Google bring up a great pic first thing of a Flemmie showing a similar head position as that bunny
220px-Runt_and_Paxie.jpg

Notice the longer face and MASSIVE ears

Very cute bunny however :) Any pictures of the other one?

Yeah I see the difference. This is the other one.

image.jpg

I know now its not flemish. Lol got everybody stumped. I feel bad for these 2 but not sure i want the task of taking them in. Thanks for the help.

Awe I love the little Hotot. I would guess that the mix is a mini rex x lop that needs a diet and some exercise.

Last edited:
Those cages look painful! Such thin wires and big gaps, and for little bunny feet too :( please rescue them if you can!

Latest posts

Back