Flemish Giant in illinois

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3975amyjo

Reaction score
I am looking for Flemish Giants for sale in Illinois, I want a light gray, steel gray, black or blue buck possibly another doe. I live near Peoria,IL, there is a show coming up in Bloomington,ILand also one in Springfield,IL. Those are pretty close for me to pick up rabbits at. Please sendan email if youare near me orcan meet at either of these shows. Thanks [email protected]

Not everyone uses their email daily... (not sure how they do THAT, but...) try calling a phone number or writing a letter (snail mail). If Flemish are sanctioned at those shows, contact the show secretary (a few days before the show) and ask him or her if any will be at the show. (Or you can just got to the show and have a really good time and see for yourself.)

Also, contact breeders from surrounding states (Missouri? Indiana?) and see what shows they are going to. Keep looking, be persistant...I think they are really great rabbits to have (but I've been told I'm kind of biased!). Good Luck!

Do you want great Flemish? Can you make a day trip to Sedalia, Missouri next month? It's about 90 minutes the other side of St. Louis:

http://www.nffgrb.com/UpcomingShows.html

Some distressingly great Flemish breeders will be there, and Nationals is a terrific place to hang out with us all.

And the wabbits will laugh:

4216933572_b8eb2be484.jpg

It's a good place to start, but not as comprehensive a list as it used to be since they started requiring Breeders to pay to be listed.

Latest posts

Back