Flemish Fever Chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Since Flemish Fever is quite a hot topic around here and the feverkeeps growing, Mambo101 has suggested we have a chat forit. I've gotten very positive feedback about it, so decidedto go for it.

We're scheduling it for 10:00 p.m. on Sunday. Unfortunately,I won't be able to make it, but will very much look forward to hearingabout it and may hold another one during the week if it's not good foreveryone.

-Carolyn

I wish I could join in too. Sadly, I amstill having problems getting into the chat room.:(:( I am hoping I canfix the problem but not sure I can. If not I truly can't wait to hearhow it goes.

Tina

Oh, I'm excited! I should be able tochat then. And I'm going to my first show that day, so I'llhave lots to talk about.LOL

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Oh, I'm excited! I should be able to chatthen. And I'm going to my first show that day, so I'll havelots to talk about.LOL

Jen
Jen, just so you have your days right, the show is on Saturday, the chat is on Sunday.;)

I'll be there. I'm assuming that's 10pm est?

I look forward to it. I have some questions for fellow flemish owners, on behavior mainly.

See you soon

-Madelon

mambo101 wrote:
cirrustwi wrote:
Oh, I'mexcited! I should be able to chat then. And I'mgoing to my first show that day, so I'll have lots to talkabout.LOL

Jen
Jen, just so you have your days right, the show is on Saturday, the chat is on Sunday.;)
Yeah, I actually do have the days straight, I just wasn't thinking --it's been a difficult day. Thanks for reminding me though.

Jen

Dogarnit!

I'm bummed I can't be there. You guys will have to fill me in.

For those folks having problems, give it time. It takes a while to load.

:)

-Carolyn

Back