Flemish bunny on TV!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Last night (or maybe the night before?) I wasflipping through the channels and saw this guy with a ton of animalsaround him. He was talking about good places to house your pets. Forexample, he was saying that guinea pigs and rabbits need quiet,low-stress locations. Then he picked up a bunny that had to be a giantflemish! He was saying how the bigger rabbits would be less easilyfrightened (usually), but that they should still avoid stress. Ithought it was very cool and wanted to share, especially for all youFlemish lovers! :)

I really like lookig atother bunnies especially on tv. The only time I saw a bunny on tv wason Animal Planet on The Pet Physich (sp?). :)

Dogarnit! :X

I missed it!

At least our babies are getting some air time.

Would've loved to show Cali that she's not the only Amazon Bunny thereis in the world. Sometimes, I swear, she must feel like Gulliver.

-Carolyn

Whos Gilliver???Carolyn wrote:

Dogarnit! :X

I missed it!

At least our babies are getting some air time.

Would've loved to show Cali that she's not the only Amazon Bunny thereis in the world. Sometimes, I swear, she must feel like Gulliver.

-Carolyn

Gulliver from the book Gulliver'stravels. The hero comes upon a race of tiny people,Lilliputians =) So he is a GIANT in a tiny world. that iswhat Carolyn was referring to =)

Latest posts

Back