Fleas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonn84

Reaction score
I found some fleas on Pacey Friday and took him to the vet that evening to get some Advantage or Revolution but the vets around here apparently don't perscribe those only Frontline and I know that will hurt him so I declined. I went to 4 different vets within 1 1/2 hours near me and all told me the same to buy some Carbaryl (5% sevin dust) or kitten flea powder and rub it into his skin. I bought the 5% sevin dust but I am terrified to use it wouldn't it hurt him if he licks it off? I don't have many options since I live in an extrememly small town.

I usually buy my Advantage over the internet - I used to buy it on Ebay I think...I'd have to go look and see if the seller is still on there.

I haven't used the stuff you mentioned so I'm not much help there....sorry!

I just checked ................you can buy Advantage and/or revolution off e-bay and other sites without a prescription if you look.
i wouldn't use the powder but try to order on-line. it is possible that some of the larger chains of pet stores carry either or both of these also without a prescription

Latest posts

Back