FL Buns...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mocha04

Reaction score
Hi my name is Mocha and I live in sunny South FL (Broward Countyto be exact).....

I just want to know if there are any other bunnies in Florida and especially in South Florida cause my parents think their the only ones:shock:....

Thanks......peas and carrots:biggrin2:

MOCHA:bunnydance:

Hi, My name is Merlin (but for some reason mom calls me Merlie):craziness

I live with her in Pinellas County Florida. It's okay I guess, although I think it's too hot somedays. Thank goodness I'm a "house bun" (I think that's how mom said it)

I'm solo for the moment, but I do play with two dogs, called Heidi and Rudy... they're okay excpet they bonk me in the head alot with their abnormally long tails.

Jamie here! i wive cwose to orlando(in Volusia County, just like Sparky and Swooter!)

bye byes:headflick:

Julie here. I don't live in florida but it hot here in Texas too. I house bunny. To be cool I sleep on the tile floor and eat ice cubes. Me mommy put them in me bowl. I lay next to cool bowl. You shold try it.bunbunbinkie wrote:
Hi, My name is Merlin (but for some reason mom calls me Merlie):craziness

I live with her in Pinellas County Florida. It's okay I guess, although I think it's too hot somedays. Thank goodness I'm a "house bun" (I think that's how mom said it)

I'm solo for the moment, but I do play with two dogs, called Heidi and Rudy... they're okay excpet they bonk me in the head alot with their abnormally long tails.

HI i live in arizona!!! it's hot heeeere too but not hoomid like it is dere. i just wanted to be part of dis thread cause its so busy here!!!

okay byebye mocha friend!

nemo

Clearwater! You're only 40mins away from us!! Fluffy and Punpkin representing the true central Florida... Polk County! Lakeland to be exact :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Rilee here, we live in Florida! Homebase is in SoFla Broward County, but we are in Gainesville most of the time where my human goes to school :D

Back