First ultrasound today -- It's a . . .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lissa, I haven't been on in ages and imagine my excitement when I finally get to check in and this is the first thing I saw! :bunnydance:

Congrats to you and Jason! I'm so excited for you!

Raspberry

Wow I'm a little slow getting into this. Sorry about that... :colors:Congratulations to both you and Jason! I'm so excited for you!:colors:

I've always been very interested in boy names. In fact I was hoping my last sister would be a boy because I had some awesome names picked out, not sure how my parents felt about them though. If you haven't already found this site: http://www.behindthename.com/I suggest you check it out. And since everyone is suggesting names I've alwaysbeen fond ofShane or Dustin. :D

Lissa

Thanks Raspberry and Lissa! I'm halfway through!!! Woohoo! :elephant::bunnydance:

Names I like that are Irish/Celtic/Galic/Welsh....

Aidan, Alan, Brandan, Brennan, Bryan, Conley, Conner, Dillan, Garrett, Gavin, Ian, Jamie,Keagan, Kevin, Liam, Nolan, Shaun, Shawn,

Good luck on picking a name Lissa, my boyfriend and I disagree on names all the time and we aren't even married and planning babies yet!!!

It's funny reading this thread from the UK at the difference in the type and style of names we have compared to names from the US.

You could ask a teacher for ideas before you pick one,we seem to have a core of'naughty names' in our school, all children who have certain names seem to be naughty (there are exceptions to the rule obviously)

Also if you choose a name and don't want it to be abbrieviated it is possible. My name is Robyn and I hate Rob (some people lengthen it to Roberta, which I don't like, just because it's not my name) I don't answer to anything but Robyn so people don't tend to shorten it. Although if your son shortens it himself I suppose there is nothing you can do about it.

Enjoy Choosing

Robyn

Back