First time rabbit owner.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstimebunny

Reaction score
My husband got a rabbit for 3 of our kids. Theyare breeder rabbits 2 does and a buck. The does are due to give birthin the next couple of days. I am in need of a little guidance fromanyone out there. Thank You.

Here is an article with good infohttp://www.debmark.com/rabbits/breeding.htm

I do disagree with a couple points the article makes. Irecommend never leaving the buck and doe unsupervised. Thearticle also mentions breeding a second time 1 - 12 hourslater.Research hasshown that the optimaltime for a second breeding is within 1 hour.

Pam

• [align=center]We have built a hutch with three separate cages so they are always separated.[/align]

• [align=center]We have built a hutch with three separate cages so they are always separated. Thank You!![/align]

• [align=center]We have built a hutch with three separate cages so they are always separated. Thank You!![/align]

We now have one litter of babies. The mother tookthe straw out of the box and made her nest on the cage floor. Is thereanything that I need to do about that? Please help me!!!!!

Latest posts

Back