First Time OUTSIDE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
So I took Solara and Sabriel outside for the first time today! (Well technically Sabriel's second time cause I took him outside yesterday, but whatever!) They went separate, seeing as I have only one harness... I got more pics of Sabriel because he's more relaxed, whilst Solara is a SPAZ! XD Here are some pictures of their adventure, and their reactions:

What is this place?
This is new!
01.jpg

Ohh! Must explore!
02.jpg

Gunna poop here... and here...
03.jpg

Mm... the sun is so warm... and BRIGHT!
04.jpg

Are you taking pictures of me?
05.jpg

Is this grass? It's really brown...
06.jpg

Must find some delicious green grass...
07.jpg

Nomnomnom..
08.jpg

Does this lighting make me look fat?
09.jpg

I see some delicious grasss!
10.jpg

Taste test!
11.jpg

I wonder if concrete tastes good..
12.jpg

MMmm! This grass is perfect!
13.jpg

Nomnomnom..
14.jpg

What is that sound? (It's a cricket, Sabriel!)
15.jpg

As you can see, Sabriel LOVES grass. And spends most of the time eating it XD When he wanted to go back in, he held his head up to me, and the put his paws on my shoulder! :)

Now for Solara!

Ahh! Sun is so bright!
16.jpg

So many new sounds.. lots of "cars"...
17.jpg

This place looks weird!
18.jpg

There's no pen?
19.jpg

Mommy, this is the same picture as before just further away!
20.jpg

I wanna go play...
21-1.jpg

This is where she started to run around XD
22-1.jpg

But yep :)
I'm so proud of my bunbuns.
I need to get another harness.
Or a pen for outside.
So they can go out more often. <3

Awe.... It looks like they had a great time!! They look so happy out eating grasses and playing. Ibet Solara and Sabriel would love to be out together!

I used to set up three exercise pens for my trio to play in. They had so much fun digging and doing binkies.

I think you would definitely need an ex-pen for Silas to play!! ;) I wonder if he would just sleep his play-time away...(?) :p

myheart wrote:
Awe.... It looks like they had a great time!! They look so happy out eating grasses and playing. I bet Solara and Sabriel would love to be out together!

I used to set up three exercise pens for my trio to play in. They had so much fun digging and doing binkies.

I think you would definitely need an ex-pen for Silas to play!! ;)  I wonder if he would just sleep his play-time away...(?) :p

They definitely did :)
And they do two different kinds of fun XD
Solara running around and Sabriel just pooping, chillin out, and eating grass XD
I really hope to get a pen soon so they can!
I'll of course be with them the whole time cause of the predators here in the boooons! XD
That's cute <3
I want them to dig so bad XD
And definitely XD I dunno how I'd get him outside though XD
But he probably would XD

It's a brand new adventure outside for a bunny that has not been out before...love the pictures..i'm sure they both had a blast outside.

Cool ! :) I'm thinking about taking my bunny outside for a walk too but we still don't have a leash, need to buy one :) Also, I'm not sure if my bunny is too young for this. :confused2: hmmmm... When did you guys take your bunnies out for first time ? How old were they ?

@Cheryl: They sure did! Especially Solara! :)

@Vircia: Solara turned a year old on September 8th, and Sabriel will be a year on September 25. I was very wary about taking them outside, so that's why I waited. Many people take their buns out at any age. But I dunno :p

@Nicole: Thanks! :)

To Yield : :D We bought a leash already last weekend. She seemed to be scared about it. We tried to give her to sniff and didn't put on her yet and she ran away :D I guess my girl will take a long time before she will go for a walk with us.

Bunny parents wrote:
To Yield : :D We bought a leash already last weekend. She seemed to be scared about it. We tried to give her to sniff and didn't put on her yet and she ran away :D I guess my girl will take a long time before she will go for a walk with us.

O: Ooo! yep, just take your time XD I just petted my buns a lot when I put the harness on, and let them take ME places. Try givin treats :3

Back