First Time Doe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalifornianKit

Reaction score
I need to breed my first time doe. My buck is the kind of buck who likes to snuggle with his girls before he does anything but the doe likes to turn around and fight him. I always put a stop to this. I plan on letting her stay on the washing machine for about 30 minutes before i try breeding them tomorrow but should i just let them pull fur or should i stop them if they try to fight again?

Don't ever let them fight, or even get close to fighting. Is she a cage neighbor to him? If not, move her over next to him so she can get used to his smell. Check her genitalia to see if she's ready to breed(deep reddish purpl) There's little tricks like the cidar vinegar,breeding on a full moon, tying a ribbon on her tail(new one for me) Try breeding them at dusk or dawn too. Best bet, be persistant and patient. She'll give in eventually. Good Luck

yea she's been in a cage next too him since i got him a week ago. She's an 8 month old cali so i dont see why she will not breed with him O-o

i havent tried that. I definitally will. I plan on trying to breed them tomorrow. Im also gonna stick her on the washing machine for half and hour before i do as well, in hopes of mellowing her out

Latest posts

Back