First Snow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalovesjesse

Reaction score
[align=center] We live in Colorado, and YAY first snow.
So I of course took pictures.
Enjoy!

pets019.jpg

pets012.jpg

pets013.jpg

There is nothing Pippin loves more than a good dig in fresh snow.
:D He fits in great with all the hares we have here.

pets014.jpg

pets016.jpg

pets017.jpg

-digdigdig-
pets020.jpg

[/align]

Really nice pics!!! I am not sure I am ready for the snow to fly as of yet. We didn't have aenough summer days that actually felt like summer. I wouldn't mind a week of upper 60's to get more outside stuff done before the snow flys...

Your bunny looks happy outside digging in the snow. Better not take your eyes off of him or your track lose him.... ;)

myheart

He's camo bunny! :D Very pretty pictures, and I'm not in the least bit jealous of your snow. (Although, I'm betting there are snow plows around and CO doesn't have to borrow them from other states like WA does sometimes. :/)

myheart-

I never do, not for one second. He is much to precious to loose. (and blends in so well) [=
I didn't think I was ready for snow, until I woke up and SNOW! My immediate thought was "Pippin will love this." :p

sharlaelizabeth-

Haha, I know. He is better than the wild hares who turn white for the winter.
If he closed his little pink eyes we might never find him!
And yes, we most deff have a lot of snow plows.
Colorado is more that equipped for snow or lots of people would get into wrecks. (Meaning more than usually do.)

Oh how sweet! Only one of my buns likes snow but it's really funny to watch them all dig in it. Once I filled the bathtub with snow because here we get a lot of cold weather to go with our snow, and I don't want to take the bunnies out when it's 20F or below (like below 0! sometimes we have days like that!).

I live in colorado too :)

It snowed like crazy today!

I love it!!!

I have yet to take flops in the snow though.
Maybe tomorrow...

Noooo I don't like winter!! This will be Flurry's first, she will probably like it.. After all she is named after snow:)

Love the snow pictures...Pippen is adorable.

Gosh we are just starting to get hot weather here...it was 35*Ctoday...our first hot day.

But yeah the snow looks lovely :)

wow what a beautiful scene!
Pippin looks so cute in the snow, looks like he had a great time!

My hubby just got home from a 2 week visit to Colorado (he was in the Silt area) last night. His plane was 3 hours late due to icing conditions in Denver.

I would love to see my buns in the snow. They have only ever lived in Southern California and Florida. I bet they would love it!

I lived in Colorado Springs for 22 years. I still have family there, but tend to avoid visiting in the winter, lol.

Thanks everyone.
[= I've gotta say snow is Pippin's absolute favorite.

slavetoabunny-

I have family in Colorado Springs too!
I'm actually moving there in a month or so.

I didn't know you could bring your bunnies outside when its that cold? Wouldn't that freeze their paws? lol. I'm sure you can't leave them out their for more than ten minutes.. anywho, I'll try that with Bentley. It snowed here (MN) but it all melted, so yeah.

Aww wow I love snow! I hope it snows here thing year, usually doesn't and if it does it's just sludgy stuff that melts by noon

Back