First ever rabbit show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
I am so excited. After more than 12 hours travel I arrived in Leeds and will go to see the show in Harrowgate tomorrow.:woohoo
Anyone else going?

I love going to rabbit shows. Have fun and take lots of pics!!!

No idea how jealous I am right now lol! Have fun, loads of pics please :D

wow you have traveled a long way but it will be worth it im going but im only about 45 minutes away,hope you have a really good day.

Lucky Sabine!!!! As Grace said please take lots and lots of pictures :D Don't bring too many bunnies back hehe and have fun!

PepnFluff wrote:
Lucky Sabine!!!! As Grace said please take lots and lots of pictures :D Don't bring too many bunnies back hehe and have fun!
haven't taken a single picture yet but someone else here on the forum did(I hope)and I may ask her to post them as I am useless taking pictures.
Will definately post pictures of the bunnies I'm "smuggling" into Ireland:biggrin2:

Enjoy the show - they are lots of fun!

Denise

Sabine wrote:
PepnFluff wrote:
haven't taken a single picture yet but someone else here on the forum did(I hope)and I may ask her to post them as I am useless taking pictures.
Will definately post pictures of the bunnies I'm "smuggling" into Ireland:biggrin2:
Oh, oh, oh did you get them?!? Ah so jealous, my favourite breed :grumpy::p

Yes they are here!!! Customs didn't even look at them (in fact customs couln't be bothered as it was too late:biggrin2:) Got them here safe and sound and only got a chance to marvel at them today. I am totally in love with the two nethie girls. They re still very skittish.
I did take some random pictures of the rabbits which I'll upload soon. I had such fun watching the bunny hop:biggrin2: and the auction.
Hopefully I'll be able to go again next year.

I just sent you a PM as you posted this lol! Did you get a buck as well? What colours? Are they really cute and small?

I got a proven siamese sable and a young siamese smoke doe. The buck is siamese smoke too but somewhat on the larger side. The sable doe has been mated with a sable buck so hopefully I will have offspring by the end of February.
All of them are totally adorable.

They sound gorgeous, I love nethies, no better breed lol! Can't wait to see how the litter turns out :)

I feel bad I never took any pictures though I took millions last year lol I think i was to tired as I was down and back up in the one day this year 4 hours each way

I hope everyone who made it enjoyed themselves :D

polly wrote:
I feel bad I never took any pictures though I took millions last year lol I think i was to tired as I was down and back up in the one day this year 4 hours each way

I hope everyone who made it enjoyed themselves :D
I had the most fantastic time and even went to the disco.
I do hope Liz (bluecherry) took pictures. i may pester her to upload some:biggrin2:

irishbunny wrote:
Was it a cavy show too? Or just the bunners?
Oh yes they were judging all sorts: guineas, gerbils...
You wouldn't know where to look first;)

I did make some half hearted attempt to take some pictures with my mobile on the last day. One breed that really impressed me and that I had never heard of was the Fauve de Bourgogne
Image00111.jpg

If I was ever looking for a larger breed this would be the one. Followed by the Thuringer (I don't think the picture does them any justice)
Image00155.jpg

and the Sallander (sorry pathetic picture)
Image00122.jpg

To get a better idea of the breeds it's probably safer to google images.
I loved watching the rabbit auction too. The rabbits that were sold for the most were two REW Polish. One went for £200 and the other for almost as much. Just as well my transport boxes were full at that stage so I didn't get carried away:)

Sabine wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Was it a cavy show too? Or just the bunners?
Oh yes they were judging all sorts: guineas, gerbils...
You wouldn't know where to look first;)
Ahhh! So cool, sounds like heaven :biggrin2:
I'm going to make some attempt to go next year....

Latest posts

Back