First Bunny Blog :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaLuvsBo

Reaction score
So, I've been reading all these great threads, but what I enjoy the most is the Bunny blogs. Love all the background stories behind them :) I decided to give it a try and see what I come up with.

For starters, My name is Christina .. I am 22 years old, soon to be 23 =] I am engaged to my wonderful honey, who's name is Bocephus - I know what a mouth full ! Anywhoo, I was born in New York City, No where fancy just in the bronx. I was always a loner haha, I loved to have my head stuck into a book, never really saw myself as a wild child. I was always going to and from Orlando, Florida for vacations to visit family and to just get away !

I met my boyfriend in 2008 we became really good friends until we had a hiccup, I came back to Nyc and we kept contact SOMETIMES, but mostly we were doing our own stuff, Until August I decided I wanted to go out on my own, or simply move out of NYC ! It was kind of ironic how it all went down. I wont get into too much details because this isn't supposed to be all about ME. Any-who, I got in contact with my honey through Facebook, and we had a long chat about our goals... (Which we are still working towards) SO.. Long story shortened... By October I had moved to Fl, and was staying with a family member (who I am not on speaking terms at this moment) She gave me one hell of a hard time, I was constantly locked out of the home UGH so frustrated just reminiscing ... Blah blah, Turns out me and my Bf got an apartment together and it was BEAUTIFUL ! I loved every inch of it. We got engaged, and were in love ( still in love =x ) Until we fell into a rough patch, my honey lost time in work because of injury and we ran into money issues.. We had no choice but to let our home go :( :( I moved back to NYC but this time I brought him with me, It was his very first time coming here and he was a bit skeptical ! We have been here for about 9 months already and we are still working towards our personal goals.

Now for the reason behind getting My dutch rabbit Mila .. As a child I was never into pets, I had a couple of turtles, Iguana's, Dozens and dozens of hamsters, fishes and birds, Oh and one dog for an ex relationship ( he got hit by a car while living with my ex </3) Once I turned 19 I came up with a crazy Idea I wanted a bunny .. but never ever got one UNTIL now. Recently me and my Fiance who is older than I am .. we have been trying for a baby.. We have been trying for about a year and 6 months up we have been unsuccessful, I guess you can say to fill that void and we finally got a bunny, I named her Mila because .. Well shes adorable and I think the name is too :) If you have stuck around and read this dreadfully long blog THANK YOU! :bunny18 I truly hope I did not bore you to death.. Post links to your bunny blogs so I can check them out, post pictures to show your bun buns <3

Great to see you´ve started a blog and who said life was every easy.

I´ve seen the photos of Mila on another thread and she´s adorable, the little dutchies are so cute, I´ve got two and they are so full of energy and so inquisitive.

Look forward to hearing more about Mila and about you.

Welcome to RO.

It´s good to see new people and I´m sure you´ll get more responses as your bunny is lovely and we all love bunnies on here.

Hi, Christina! Mila is lovely, and obviously very loved. Her little bows are very sweet.

Latest posts

Back