Firework binkies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenadreena

Reaction score
I just thought this was too cute not to share.Everytime my buns hear a firework go off outside, theydo aseries of binkies:DIt's so lovely, it looks likethey're doing some sort of crazy dance, since fireworks are going offevery few minutes. Do any one else's rabbits do this?

How cute!!

Hehe,i can justpicture it ;)silly little bunnies

when my buns hear fireworks,they will prick their ears up and stand there like a statue,they don't really hide or anything :)

cheryl

It was guy fawkes night last night and my bunshated it :X, we had fireworks loud enough to rattle the windows goingon ALL night :growl:, and they certainly weren't binkying over it! Gladthat yours likes it though, they are so lovely when they binky.

minilops wrote:
It was guy fawkes night last night and my buns hated it
wow you have guy fawkes night! we would never be allowed to do something like that over here :?

cheryl

Consider yourself lucky if you haveeasily frightened pets then! I think this could be the last year we areallowed to have firework displays at home though as a lot of people arewanting to get them banned. We had at least 3 fire engines go past ourhouse that night and probably about 1 a night on the 7 days before. Iknow of at least one animal that got hurt, it was a cat found wanderingaround bleeding with the firecracker up it's you-know-what :growl:. Ithad to get put to sleep (it was on trademe forums if you know whattrademe is).

I have always liked guy fawkes night but this year it was totally outof hand with people shooting them at cars and at eachother, I reallyhope that the sale of fireworks to the public does get banned.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread :)

minilops wrote:
Consider yourself lucky if you have easilyfrightened pets then! I think this could be the last year we areallowed to have firework displays at home though as a lot of people arewanting to get them banned. We had at least 3 fire engines go past ourhouse that night and probably about 1 a night on the 7 days before. Iknow of at least one animal that got hurt, it was a cat found wanderingaround bleeding with the firecracker up it's you-know-what :growl:. Ithad to get put to sleep (it was on trademe forums if you know whattrademe is).

I have always liked guy fawkes night but this year it was totally outof hand with people shooting them at cars and at eachother, I reallyhope that the sale of fireworks to the public does get banned.
Wow!! I'm glad we don't have nothing like that over here then,i wouldn't like it either!

fireworks are actually banned here,but you will hear the ocassional one go off though.

This is half the reason why things get banned,people take things just abit to far!,but to hurt animals is just discusting,you have to be 'sickin the head' to be able to do something like that

cheryl

Latest posts

Back