Fireplace

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Byfuzzerabbit

Reaction score
I study downstairs so I can let my rabbit run around. I have the fireplace going because it's a bit to cold for me. I have been trying to keep Coffee away from the fireplace. I'll stand up, she's hop away from the fireplace, I'll sit back down, and then she hops right back to the fireplace.

Well I gave up and she seems to be enjoying herself by the fireplace so I figure that she knows what she is doing.I gave her a blanket to make the floor softer for her. Should I be concerned about her over heating?

unless shes confined near the fireplace i wouldnt worry. if she can easily hop away to somewhere cooler she should be fine

OMG that picture is so cute.

My Buttercup use to love sitting near my gas fireplace when I lived in the house. He use to get so "Toasty" warm. Like yours I'd move him but he'd go back.

I'm now looking for a reasonably priced electric fireplace for my apartment. One that holds my tv. Buttercup would love it.

Susan:)

should be fine if your bun can hop away!

one night my netherland dwarf got out of her cage and in the morning i found her laying with one of my cats in front of my gas fire place in the sun room! only thing is depending on what kind of fireplace you have just make sure there's no wires to chew. on the back of my fire place there's these 2 wires that are completely exposed but thank god my bunny didn't notice them!

the same bunny of mine also loves to lay as close as she can to the heat register on the edge of her pen. as long as your bun can get away and cool down she should be fine!

that picture is so cute!

Latest posts

Back