Finnegan is getting spayed tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EiuGirl316

Reaction score
It's sad. I work at the vets office where I'm talking her. I know she'll be in great hands...and yet..I still worry. I feel almost guilty for leaving her there, and I haven't even done it yet. Sad, right?

Keep your fingers, paws, toes, etc. crossed for my little girl that she'll do splendidly during her spay please?!

Thanks! :):biggrin2::D:p

Good luck,i'm sure everything will be just fine

But yeah,i think we all worry about our babies when it's time for a spay or neuter

:)

Cheryl

All fingers, toes, and paws are crossed at my house! :) I'm sure she will do splendidly. When I adopted Anna, they spayed her before I got to bring her home, and I picked her up two days after the surgery. Except for one tiny little patch of fur missing on her belly, you would never have guessed she'd had anything done. She was quite willing to bounce off the tops of the furniture if I'd let her!

May Finnegan's recovery be just as fast and easy as Anna's was...I'll certainly keep her in my thoughts for you. Bunny hugs to you and her from myself and Anna (and even my reluctant dog, Kaya).

:hug2:

I know how you feel!!! Vin's going to the vet on Firday and I can't stop worrying!!!!

:clover:Lots of luck,

-TK :pray:

Thanks! I know I shouldn't be worried since I work there, and I can pop my head in during the surgery and while I'm at work tomorrow but I still am. I just don't like the thought of her being all knocked out and then groggy afterwards. :X:pray::clover:

Latest posts

Back