Fine CHOCOLATES!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
Anyone else a chocolate fan here? What are the best brands? I'm a big Lindt chocolate fan. The 70% cocoa is the best! Mmmmmm.

lindt_excellence_dark_cocoa.jpg

ooh I love chocolate. Stefan's family is Swiss and they travel back there alot, so I often get chocolate right from Switzerland.. *drools*. Hehe. Lindt is definately awesome!

It's funny though, because they seem to be so particular about their chocolate because of it. Stefan is all high and mighty about it, and whenever I give him non-swiss chocolate he always jokes that it's sub-par. Haha.

I love all kinds of chocolate. Dark or bittersweet chocolate is awesome!

My husband is german, so, at Christmas, we used to get Rittersport from Germany. Now, they are so inexpensive and widely availiable over here! (Only $1.79 at Shoppers!)

I prefer dark chocolate (being allergic to dairy, I don't have much choice ;)). Lissa, those Lindt bars are the best!

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

ohh i absolutely love,love,love cadburys dairy milk hazelnut chocolate, *rubs tummy*yum,yum,yum,yum

cheryl.

here in south australia in the Barossa Valley where they produce wine,well they have come up with making sophisicated chocolates made from the left overs from making the wine,they ground the seeds to a fine powder and they even use the skin,so they have come up with a way so there is no wasting anything.

well i cannot remember the names of these chocolates,as i just seen it on the news last night,but they do have very sophiscated wine names,but i think they are dark chocolate only,i dont like dark chocolate at all:?.

but i would try this chocolate to see what it is like,they already have the taste testing at the barossa valley though:)

but i just love my all time cadbury hazelnut chocolate:Dso simple yet so m...m....mmmmmmmm.

cheryl

CHOCOLATE!

my ultimate weakness!

I don't know if I can pick a favorite. They are so many that are so good in their own way. A few of my top picks would be...

Dagoba, Godiva, Lindt, Cadburry...

now I'm humgry

MMMMMMM, chocolate :nod. And yes, Lindt is superb.

When I went to Austria , they had these chocolates called .. erm... Mozart Balls. which were chocolate covered marzipan. They were ultra expensive, but absolutely gorgeous (and a zillion calories in every one)!

Jan

Back