finding more in caring for buneary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buneary49

Reaction score
I been reading in bunny and most of it is what a vets suggestions, I found out that bermuda grass is safe for a rabbit to eat along with his timthy hay and what other kinds of greens like carrot and beet top green that i can grow for him, I changed his water in his bottle and add 2 drops of vita care in his water bottle.

soon he be getting out for his excise and in the spring i get a harness and lease for him so he can some fresh air out side excise.

Buneary49 wrote:
I been reading in bunny and most of it is what a vets suggestions, I found out that bermuda grass is safe for a rabbit to eat along with his timthy hay and what other kinds of greens like carrot and beet top green that i can grow for him, I changed his water in his bottle and add 2 drops of vita care in his water bottle.

soon he be getting out for his excise and in the spring i get a harness and lease for him so he can some fresh air out side excise.

Im confused...do you not let him lose in your house? Or did you mean he'll be getting more exercise once it gets to be Spring?

Bunerary is awfully cute...do you have anymore pics of him?

Jessica

Yes In my blog called bun bun buneary.

in the spring he on his leash, right in my room is let loose for a 3 hour strech out.

he loves hidies I make from pillows.

me and buneary are close he tells me he's hungry and thristy.

and when he wants to his excise. i love his bunny kisses. they tickle..

Latest posts

Back